La mer Bertin Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has positioned the proper handling and safe storage of customer's personal information (those that can identify a specific individual, the same applies hereinafter) as the most important issue. We will endeavor to protect the personal information of our customers based on our basic policy.
1. Management system
We will endeavor to keep the personal information of our customers accurate and up-to-date. When handling personal information, we will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure thorough security management (information security measures) of personal information, such as prevention of unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, etc. from third parties.
In addition, we will regularly educate employees to protect personal information and strive to maintain and strengthen the management system.
We will acquire the following personal information legally and fairly by the following means.
- When a customer purchases a branded product that we handle
- When using various services, customer consultation room, homepage, etc.
- When you cooperate with various marketing activities
- When you participate in various events of our company, etc.
If necessary, your name, address, phone number, age, date of birth, gender, email address, occupation, family structure, product purchase details, usage of various services, make-up / fashion-related preferences, size, etc. We may ask you to provide personal information such as skin condition, opinions and consultation contents.
Personal information will be collected directly from the customer or through our outsourced business to the extent necessary for business execution.
3. Notification of purpose of use
We will endeavor to obtain personal information after clarifying and disclosing necessary information such as purpose of use, range of joint users, contact point for inquiries, etc. in advance and obtaining consent.
4. Scope of purpose of use
We will specify the purpose of use as much as possible, and handle personal information only within the scope of the stated or announced purpose of use, except when the consent of the person is obtained in advance and when it is permitted as an exception by law. increase.
However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
5. Purpose of use of personal information
Your personal information will be used to ensure safe and accurate transactions with you and to provide better products and services, and will not be used for any purpose other than the following (hereinafter referred to as "purpose of use"). ..
- References for product delivery / service provision, credit management, billing, and product / service research and development in the cosmetics / health food / household goods business and other businesses of the Company.
- Creation of various statistical data and media, various guidance and sales activities by telephone, direct mail, etc. for products and services
- Recording and organizing opinions and consultations
- Customer support such as various inquiries and after-sales service
- Notification of matters necessary for the operation of our website
- Marketing / sales promotion activities
- Distribution of information including advertising content of our company or third parties
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts and laws
We will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the above purpose of use, such as providing personal information to outsourced companies, and to the extent necessary for business.
6. Provision of personal information to third parties
Your personal information may be disclosed or provided to a third party in the following cases.
- When the person himself / herself has given consent in advance for disclosure / provision
- When required by law
- Of the personal information items described in 2 above, which were collected in writing or by electronic information from the outsourced company in order to achieve the purpose of use notified to the customer, individuals within the necessary items and scope When providing information. If the customer wishes to suspend the provision of personal information to the above third party, we will suspend the provision of personal information to the above third party based on the request from the customer. However, please note that in that case, you may not be able to receive our various services.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to a subcontractor in order to achieve the purpose of use notified to the customer, when disclosing and depositing information within the necessary range In this case, the subcontractor is also equivalent to our company. We will impose an obligation to manage the information of the company and will thoroughly manage it.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
7. Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information, etc.
If the customer wishes to disclose his / her personal information to himself / herself, after confirming that he / she is the person himself / herself, we will respond promptly in accordance with the law and unless there is a special reason. ..
In addition, if the customer wishes to correct or suspend the use of his / her personal information, we will promptly respond in accordance with the law after confirming that he / she is the person himself / herself.
8. Retention period and deletion of personal information
We will properly store and manage your personal information for the period we deem necessary, and will safely delete it after the period ends.
9. Compliance with laws and regulations
When handling customer's personal information, we will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other applicable Japanese laws and regulations, and will continuously review and strive to improve and improve it.
La mer Bertin Co., Ltd.
Established on July 24, 2021